Brooklyn, New York – March 9, 2023
Haile Clacken Bipolar Foundation (HCBF) is proud to partner with Medgar Evers College & The National Alliance for Mental Illness of NYC (NAMI) to present NAMI’s Family & Friends workshop
Learn how to support a loved one who has mental health condition.
Join us for a 90-minute workshop where you get information on how to take care of loved ones and yourself.
- Understanding diagnoses, treatment, and recovery
- Effective Communication Strategies
- The importance of self-care
- Crisis preparation strategies
- NAMI and community resources
Date: Thursday, March 9th Time: 6pm – 7:30pm
Location: DUBOIS BUNCHE CENTER @ MEDGAR EVERS COLLEGE
Address: 1638 Bedford Ave, AB1-312 3rd Floor, Brooklyn, New York, 11225
Cost: Free * Refreshments available *